If you’re thinking of treating yourself to a new fragrance or choosing a perfume or cologne for the man in your life, check out this list of the best and most popular perfumes right now to help you make your choice. Selecting the right perfume can sometimes be a challenge, especially if you’re choosing a gift but following the latest trends is usually a great way to decide. Plus if you want to save money on your purchase, there are lots of affordable options so check this Notino discount code to get an amazing deal online.
- BOSS Bottled Collector’s Edition – Hugo Boss has brought out many different fragrances over the year and right now this special edition bottle comes highly recommended. It is a strong and confident fragrance with a mix of spicy, fruity, and woody tones.
- Burberry Touch for Men – this is another bestseller from the British brand Burberry, which has been around since the year 2000. It’s still a very popular choice and you can find it in a range of sizes at affordable prices.
- Davidoff Cool Water Intense – also a classic, the Eau de Parfum with a fruity fragrance and combination of green mandarin and coconut tones won’t break the bank and the amber base tone is ideal for a sensual scent.
- Just Jack – this brand has a range of fantastic perfumes for men and their prices are really affordable. Popular choices include the unisex Tobacco Leaf and Italian Leather fragrances.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum – with its instantly recognizable bottle form, many men love this spicy, oriental perfume and you can get a 75ml bottle for under £50 right now at Notino.
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme – ever since it was launched in 2015, this strong and bold fragrance has had excellent ratings. As the name suggests, it’s spicy and masculine and also has a hint of vanilla for a sweet contrast.
- Franck Olivier Oud Touch – a popular favorite for elegant and sophisticated men is this Eau de Toilette from the French company Franck Olivier. It’s decisive and masculine and is suitable for every occasion.
- Y for Men from Yves Saint Laurent – this fragrance is a big hit with younger men who perhaps are just starting to use cologne, probably because of its bright and fresh scent.
- Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Eau de Cologne – for a brilliant fragrance at a really reasonable price, check out this aromatic and alluring cologne.
- Gentlemen Givenchy Réserve Privée – you can’t go wrong with this unforgettable fragrance from one of the most popular brands around. The main notes of this cologne include an interesting combination of Italian Bergamot and Scottish Whisky.
- Moschino Toy Boy – the bear-shaped bottle is just adorable and the Eau de Parfum combines a range of spicy and fruity notes making it ideal for playful and passionate men.
- Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum – if you want a unique scent with an adventurous vibe, this Montblanc parfum is highly recommended.
- Bentley for Men Intense – the bestselling Eau de Parfum from Bentley is a great choice if you want an intense sexy and sophisticated male scent without going over your budget.
- Jimmy Choo Urban Hero Gold – for a luxury fragrance at a competitive price, consider this popular parfum with a variety of sweet, spicy, and fruity notes to express your confidence.
- Versace – the well known brand Versace has a range of fragrances including the much loved Eros Flame for men with it’s bold and earthy scent that won’t cost you the earth.
These recommendations should help you make your decision when searching for the perfect perfume. Although some of the products mentioned above are classed as unisex, we’ve focused on mainly masculine fragrances. If you’re interested in finding out the most popular perfumes for women, take a look at these suggestions from Vogue Magazine.