SpongeBob is an animated television series that’s been on for over two decades, created for Nickelodeon by marine science educator and animator Stephen Hillenburg. It’s a show that kids love and adults love. But how does this show work? And what about that one part that everyone gets so confused about? Do you remember? The part where Mr Krabs died? Let me take you on a journey of the show, from start to finish, revealing the truth. How did Mr Krabs die? The trial of SpongeBob SquarePants episode
SpongeBob SquarePants is a famous cartoon show that has been on the air for over two decades. It has gained a cult following and is a staple in American households.
One of the most iconic characters from the show is a character called MrKrabs. He is a crab who is the antagonist of the cartoon show.
In season 8, episode 4, there was a murder mystery based on how MrKrabs died. In the episode, MrKrabs is found dead on the floor in front of his restaurant. Who killed MrKrabs? Evidence includes the murder weapon, the motive to kill MrKrabs, and the victim’s murder weapon.
We’ll find out what is the trial of SpongeBob SquarePants episode about? How did Mr Krabs die, and who killed Mr Krabs? What episode does Mr Krabs die? Is SpongeBob guilty of killing Mr Krabs?
What is the SpongeBob SquarePants series about?
The SpongeBob SquarePants series is a cartoon about the title character and his undersea friends. The show is about Bikini Bottom, a peaceful aquatic town where sea creatures centuries have populated. The city is run by the mayor, who lives in a pineapple on a hill and has absolute power over all his citizens, referred to as “breathers”.
The show centres on SpongeBob SquarePants, an overly optimistic but clumsy sea sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea with his pet snail Gary and best friend, Patrick Starfish. He works as a fry cook in the KrustyKrab restaurant owned by Mr Krabs, a greedy crab who despises him. He is constantly ridiculed by Squidward Tentacles, who works at the KrustyKrab next door and acts as SpongeBob’s boss; however, SpongeBob loves Squidward as he gives him gifts from time to time, such as tools or money, which Squidward often refuses to accept.
Precisely who is MrKrabs?
SpongeBob and Mrs. Krabs had a son named Eugene H Krabs. Eugene H Krabs is the son of Mr Krabs and Mrs Krabs, born on November 30, 2342. He was born in the KrustyKrab Restaurant, where he worked as a fry cook for many years until he became an owner of his own restaurant/restaurant chain, named after him: “Eugene’s Crab Shack”. Eugene is known for having an obsession with money and being greedy, especially regarding his employees’ tips (which he does not pay).
Mr Krabs is one of the ten major characters in the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise who was born on November 30, 2342. MrKrabs, a name by which he is more commonly known, is a red crab who lives in an anchor with his daughter, Pearl, a young whale. MrKrabs is also the owner and founder of the KrustyKrab restaurant and the employer of both SpongeBob and Squidward. The viral spread of a statement that claimed SpongeBob as the murderer of MrKrabs raised a slew of questions like who killed Mr Krebs?
Krabs died, how did he die?
A coroner ruled MrKrabs’s death accidental. A coroner determined that MrKrabs was injured by a spatula made of metal. Another similar spatula was found near MrKrabs’ body, which was covered in his blood.
Also, MrKrabs had blunt-force trauma to the back of his skull. The floor of KrustyKrab’sKrustyKrab was also slippery due to the grease on it.
Multiple footprints, including SpongeBobs, were found in the grease. However, his prints weren’t in the pool of MrKrabs’s blood.
The restaurant was not robbed, but KrustyKrab’s cash register was empty. MrKrab’s safe was opened with the secret recipe to the Krabby Patty missing.
A small cut had also appeared on MrKrabs’ claw, which was beginning to heal. This had occurred several weeks prior.
What episode does Mr. Krabs die in SpongeBob?
In the episode “KrustyKrab Training Video,” Mr Krabs dies in a way that is not quite as heroic as it might appear at first. He is shown to be very rich, with a lot of money, but he loses all of his money and has to work at the KrustyKrab for a living.
In this episode, Mr Krabs tries to do everything right, like ensuring he has enough food for everyone at all times, but he doesn’t get paid enough, so he has to take out loans from other people who don’t know how to manage their finances correctly. Mr Krabs ends up losing all his money and having to work at the KrustyKrab with SpongeBob and Squidward until he can repay his debt again.
Is it known why Mr Krabs was murdered?
The identity of MrKrabs’ killer is up to the participant in the challenge.
The defence and prosecution teams can plead SpongeBob innocent or guilty.
We can see from the evidence that there are many possibilities as to how MrKrabs got his fate.
Although the slippery floor may have caused him to slip and cut his throat, this does not explain the empty safe or cash register.
Plankton is the long-standing rival to MrKrabs. He began selling burgers using a similar recipe as the famous Krabby Patty shortly after MrKrabs died.
Complicating matters was the fact that Plankton went to the bank two days after he started selling the burgers.
This document also states that SpongeBob was not given a raise during his time at KrustyKrab, which left him unhappy.
This suggests that Plankton and SpongeBob may have collaborated to steal the Krabby Patty recipes. MrKrabs’ possible death could also result from falling on slippery floors.
Is it possible to find out who killed Mr Krabs?
The Trial of Spongebob document also contained a list of suspects and evidence indicating that certain characters had greater chances of being responsible for MrKrabs’ death. Below is a list of possible suspects who could have killed MrKrabs.
- SpongeBob He has been working at KrustyKrab for a while but has never received an increase.
- Plankton – This character has a long history of trying to sabotage MrKrabs’s restaurant
These are just some of the general assumptions. There is evidence that either one was responsible for MrKrabs’ death. This evidence is provided below.
Who Killed MrKrabs: Evidence
SpongeBob goes on trial for the murder of MrKrabs. But what does the evidence say?
What is the trial of SpongeBob SquarePants episode about?
The Evidence at the Crime Scene
- Mr Krabs was found unconscious in the KrustyKrab restaurant. His throat was cut. According to the coroner, Mr Krabs was injured by a spatula made of metal.
- A spatula was found near the body. The spatula was covered in Mr Krabs’s blood. Several fingerprints were on the spatula, including those of SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr Krabs.
- According to the coroner, Mr Krabs died from his injuries. However, the victim had blunt force trauma to the head.
- The floor of KrustyKrab’s restaurant was covered in Mr Krabs’ blood. However, it was also very slippery with grease. Several crime scene investigators fell while investigating.
- SpongeBob found footprints all over the slippery floor surrounding Mr Krabs’s corpse and prints from many others. His impressions were not found in the blood pool.
- The restaurant was not robbed.
- The KrustyKrab cash register is empty.
- The safe of Mr Krabs was opened, and the recipe for Krabby Patty’s was not inside.
- A small cut was made on Mr Krabs’s finger, but it was only partially healed. According to investigators, the amount occurred several weeks before Mr Krabs’s murder.
The Suspect Evidence
- SpongeBob has worked for the KrustyKrab restaurant since 1998. He has not received a raise in all of that time.
- Plankton has a history of trying to sabotage Mr Krabs’s restaurant and steal his secret recipes.
- Investigators discovered traces of Mr Krabs on a spatula found in SpongeBob’s home. SpongeBob’s fingerprints were on the spatula handle, along with Mr Krabs.
- Three days after Mr Krabs’s death, Plankton began selling a crab burger recipe on his website, www.chumbucket.ocean. Although the recipe was similar to Mr KrabsKrabby Patty’s, it wasn’t quite the same.
- Investigators could not find any spatulas or the Krabby Patty recipe during a search of Plankton’s home.
- SpongeBob, Mr Krabs’ only heir to keys to the restaurant, knew the safe combination and was the only one.
- Plankton paid the remaining SpongeBob pineapple house loan at the bank two days after Mr Krabs’s passing. Plankton claims he did it out of love for his family.
A witness’s testimony
- Sandy said SpongeBob was in desperate need of money as the bank was about to take over his pineapple house. She claimed that SpongeBob had asked Mr Krabs recently for a raise. He denied it, saying that the business was not doing well and that there wasn’t enough money for anyone to get a raise. SpongeBob was very upset.
- Patrick claimed that SpongeBob said to him, “Mr. Krabs is a greedy animal. He’sgonna wish that he had given me a raise!”
- SpongeBob claimed that he went to KrustyKrab to ask for a raise the morning after Mr Krabs’s passing. SpongeBob said that Mr Krabs refused to give him another raise, and SpongeBob quit. He then left and returned to his pineapple. He stated that he believed Mr Krabs would find it difficult to replace him and regretted losing his best employee.
- Squidward witnessed SpongeBob enter KrustyKrabs two hours before Mr Krabs died. He heard Mr Krabs yelling loudly an hour later. After waiting a while, Squidward entered the restaurant to investigate and found the body.
- SpongeBob claimed that Mr Krabs had accidentally broken his finger while using a spatula two weeks before Mr Krabs’s passing. SpongeBob offered his help to clean it, but he forgot to bring it back with him.
- Plankton stated that the recipe he began selling on his website was one he had created with Karen, his computerized wife. He said he didn’t steal Mr KrabsKrabby Patty recipe and didn’t kill Mr Krabs.
- Patrick claimed that he was at the KrustyKrab just four hours before Mr Krabs died. Patrick knocked at the door to unlock the restaurant. Mr Krabs appeared very upset. Krabs told Patrick that the KrustyKrab was now closed. He also said that he might never sell another Krabby Patty.
If you’re interested in trying out the Trial of SpongeBob SquarePants activity, you can view the complete 11-page PDF document here.
Final Words – The Trial of SpongeBob SquarePants episode
We hope you enjoyed our article about the trial of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode.
This article provides an overview of the episode to help you understand what is happening, how Mr Krabs dies, and who is responsible for his death.
However, please remember that the show’s creators will define the final judgment, so the outcome might be different than what we provide in our article. Let us know if you have further questions or comments by visiting WA post.